- Assist customers in the selection, demonstration and purchase of all products and services, including firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, special orders, memberships and training courses.
- Ability to effectively upsell merchandise, training classes, memberships, etc. to customers.
- Stay current on product knowledge, general firearms laws and safety procedures.
- Understand and be proficient in firearms sales and forms as required by Federal, State and Local laws; Form 4473, Multiple Handgun Sale (MHS) Form, Call procedures and Response Implications.
- Ensure shelves are fully stocked and product is faced, clean and correctly priced.
Skills & Qualifications
Review & Submit
I understand that if I am employed, any misrepresentation or material omission made by me on this application will be sufficient cause to warrant immediate discharge from employment whenever it is discovered. I give C.I. Shooting Sports the right to contact and obtain information from all references, employers and educational institutions, and to otherwise verify the accuracy of the information contained in this application. I hereby release C.I. Shooting Sports or representatives from any and all liability connected with seeking, gathering and using such information, as well as any and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information.