Member Services Associate
• Will provide superior customer service by assisting customers in the purchase of all products and services, including firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, apparel, special orders, memberships and training courses.
• Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service that exceeds their expectations.
• Qualified candidates must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
• Stay current on product knowledge, general firearms laws and safety procedures.
• Knowledge of range equipment, rules and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
Review & Submit
I understand that if I am employed, any misrepresentation or material omission made by me on this application will be sufficient cause to warrant immediate discharge from employment whenever it is discovered. I give C.I. Shooting Sports the right to contact and obtain information from all references, employers and educational institutions, and to otherwise verify the accuracy of the information contained in this application. I hereby release C.I. Shooting Sports or representatives from any and all liability connected with seeking, gathering and using such information, as well as any and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information.