C.I. Shooting Sports is now hiring for the following position:
Sales Associate (Part-Time)
C.I. Shooting Sports is seeking a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our Sales team. The Sales Associate will provide superior customer service by assisting customers in the purchase of all products and services, including firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, apparel, special orders, memberships and training courses. The selected candidate will ensure shelves are fully stocked and product is faced, clean and correctly priced. You will also greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service that exceeds their expectations.
Qualified candidates must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist customers in the selection, demonstration and purchase of all products and services, including firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, special orders, memberships and training courses.
- Ability to effectively upsell merchandise, training classes, memberships, etc. to customers.
- Ensure shelves are fully stocked and product is faced, clean and correctly priced.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service that exceeds their expectations.
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquires.
- Operate, demonstrate and explain merchandise in assigned area during your scheduled shift.
- Stay current on product knowledge, general firearms laws and safety procedures.
- Understand and be proficient in firearms sales and forms as required by Federal, State and Local laws; Form 4473, Multiple Handgun Sale (MHS) Form, Call procedures and Response Implications.
- Knowledge of range equipment, rules & procedures.
- Basic upkeep of range and store facilities
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area, including but not limited to cash registers, computers, inventory scanners, telephones, paging system and range equipment.
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Position requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week. Work schedule will be determined by store management based upon the needs of the store.
- Each position is part-time, working 20-25 hours per week. More hours may be scheduled based upon the needs of the store.
- Basic firearm knowledge with the ability to learn more about firearms
Must possess previous sales and customer service experience. Previous firearms experience is preferred.
Interested applicants should apply in person at C.I. Shooting Sports, 700 Wylie Dr, Normal.