C.I. Shooting Sports is hiring for the following positions.
Applications may be submitted in person at 700 Wylie Dr, Normal.
Part-Time Member Services Associate
C.I. Shooting Sports is seeking a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our Member Services team. The Member Services Associate will provide superior customer service by assisting customers in the purchase of all products and services, including firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, apparel, special orders, memberships and training courses. You will also greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service that exceeds their expectations.
Qualified candidates must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Welcome new and returning customers and thank departing customers.
- Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area, including, but not limited to cash registers, computers, inventory scanners, telephones and paging system.
- Discuss and sell memberships, training courses, and private lessons to customers.
- Provide brief tours to new customers of C.I. Shooting Sports to familiarize them with the products and services we have to offer.
- Understand and be proficient in firearms sales and forms as required by Federal, State and Local laws; Form 4473, Multiple Handgun Sale (MHS) Form, Call procedures and Response Implications.
- Process firearm sales, special orders, layaways and transfers, including the completion of Form 4473.
- Ability to answer customer questions or inquiries.
- Ensure all paperwork, especially for firearm sales, is completed accurately.
- Stay current on product knowledge, general firearms laws and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of range equipment, rules and procedures.
- Basic upkeep of range and store facilities.
Work Schedule Requirements
- Position requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
- Work schedule will be determined by store management based upon the needs of the store.
- This position is part-time, working 20-25 hours per week. More hours may be scheduled based upon the needs of the store.
Must possess previous customer service experience and be detailed oriented. Previous firearms experience is preferred.