C.I. Shooting Sports is hiring for the following part-time positions:
Qualified candidates will provide superior customer service by assisting customers in the selection, demonstration and purchase of all products and services, including firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, special orders, memberships and training courses.
Selected candidates will ensure shelves are fully stocked and product is faced, clean and correctly priced. You will also greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service that exceeds their expectations.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquires.
- Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area, including but not limited to cash registers, computers, inventory scanners, telephones, paging system and range equipment.
- Ability to operate, demonstrate and explain merchandise in assigned area.
- Stay current on product knowledge, general firearms laws and safety procedures.
- Understand and be proficient in firearms sales and forms as required by Federal, State and Local laws; Form 4473, Multiple Handgun Sale (MHS) Form, Call procedures and Response Implications.
- Knowledge of Range equipment, Rules & procedures.
- Basic upkeep of range and store facilities.
Work Schedule Requirements
- Position requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Work schedule will be determined by store management based upon the needs of the store.
- Each position is part-time, working 20-25 hours per week. More hours may be scheduled based upon the needs of the store.
Must possess previous sales and customer service experience. Previous firearms experience is preferred.
Applications may be submitted in person at 700 Wylie Dr, Normal.